Saturday, March 22, 2014

The science of God

I have never doubted the existence of God. But being a physics graduate and a firm believer in the theory of evolution, I need some rational and proof to believe in most things. Life for that matter, I firmly believe is not the ‘Lego table’ of our God where he experimented with different shapes to come up with the world as we know it now. But some things make you look beyond these realms of proof and debate the unknown. The balance that exists in nature. Earth being at the right distance from the sun, being of the exact size that created just enough magnetic field to hold an atmosphere just to the right extent, enabling the formation of water, gases and elements, just enough to create life. By way of mathematics, its probable that this same measures exists elsewhere too, but I never did too well in mathematics anyway and this blows my mind! This balance, I believe, is the science of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment