Sunday, June 27, 2010

Cut those nails, kill that itch

Have you ever wondered why you don’t feel that itch on your head right after cutting your nails?

I have, not since it’s intellectually stimulating, but there are some itches that I want to get rid of. The moment you cut your nails short, the itch at the back of your head seems to vanish. I am guessing the brain tells the itch – no point, he can’t scratch anyway. I ‘m not gonna ask him to scratch.

But this might as well be true. For sure, I stop scratching my head the moment I cut my nails.

There are other types of itches that we so dearly want to get rid of. My Everest, Spending. I just can’t seem to stop spending. This itch is scratching my wallet dry. I sure want to get rid of this one. Maybe I should cut the nail out for this itch as well… lock my credit card in some shelf.

Every itch in our life has a nail that can be cut. Cut those nails, kill that itch.

2 comments:

  1. I think there are some itches that you can give up cold turkey, but others are not so easy. Sometimes maybe analyzing the source of the itch may help.. :) Just my two cents.. - Anna.

    ReplyDelete